From left bottom; John(President)/ Roy(Academic Director) / Brian(Administration Director)
From left above; Grace (Operation Director) / Oscar (Marketing Manager) /
Heather (Homestay Coordinator) / Nao (Marketing Director) /
Kathryn (Student Service) / Camilo (Marketing Manager) /
Daniel (Marketing Manager) / Mark (Accountant)
Cornerstone Academic College would like to extend our appreciation for our partnership during the past year. We send our very best wishes to all our partners and students. We are looking forward to continue our warm association in the next year!!
New Program - ICDI Real Speaking (Lower level)
Who may enroll in Real Speaking:
- Students who are still beginners but want to improve their speaking ability in short period
- Students who want to take Real Speaking Intermediate level
What is Real Speaking? / Course Description:
- No Textbook
- Grammar in Real Life
- Slang and Idioms
- Speaking Homework
- Native Speaking at a Normal Pace
- Theoretical materials
- Real life materials (example:Toronto newspaper)
- Increased discussion time
Real Speaking Program Overview:
- Intensive Program (28 hours per week): 8:45 - 15:45
- Duration: 12 weeks (can take 4-8 weeks)
- Start Date: Official Starting Date
- Awards: Cornerstone Diploma after 8-12 weeks of completion / Cornerstone Certificate after 4 weeks of completion.
Christmas Party 2011 - Hardrock Cafe
We always have a great time at Cornerstone’s annual Christmas Party,but this year was the best.
We ate, laughed, and sang,danced, and saw lots of great performances.